[Mediawiki-l] problem creating accounts

Kimberly Begley kimberly.lewis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 01:28:48 UTC 2008

Great thanks for that - the table is now set up properly - no database
errors are appearing but I'm getting a blank page - no errors in the web log
and no entries in the new database table. Email variable is set to true and
the Confirm account pages are readable - anything else I should be checking?
Suggestions?
Thanks!
Kimberly

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 9:54 AM, Brion Vibber <brion at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Kimberly Begley wrote:
> > Hi
> > I have just installed Mediawiki 1.12.0 on a Centos 5 machine,it says the
> > install was successful but when I try to add a user I get the database
> error
> > message:
> > "A database syntax error has occurred... from within function
> > "RequestAccountPage::doSubmit". MySQL returned error: "1146: Table
> > wiki.mw1account_requests' doesn't exist (localhost)
>
> This belongs to the ConfirmAccount extension; ensure you have properly
> set up its tables.
>
> -- brion

Kimberly Begley