[Mediawiki-l] backup advice wanted

Sullivan, Andrew C CTR USA 116th (GD) acsulli at mi.army.mil
Tue Jun 24 11:13:46 UTC 2008

Also, make sure you end your statement with ";" or "\G"...

mysql> SHOW CREATE TABLE text\G

If you are using MySQL 5, then you can get the information you want from
the information_schema tables...

SELECT table_collation
FROM information_schema.tables
WHERE table_name = 'text' AND table_schema = 'database_name'

Be sure to change the "database_name" above to the name of the database
you are using.  If you want to see the collation from all tables for the
wiki, just leave off the part of the WHERE statement that specifies the
table.

Andrew