[Mediawiki-l] Help - 1.10.1 -> 1.12.0 upgrade broke

Christensen, Courtney ChristensenC at BATTELLE.ORG
Mon Jun 23 20:49:46 UTC 2008

It should be compiled into your PHP.  What OS and version of PHP are you
running?

-----Original Message-----
From: mediawiki-l-bounces at lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:mediawiki-l-bounces at lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of Peter Laws
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 4:32 PM
To: MediaWiki announcements and site admin list
Subject: Re: [Mediawiki-l] Help - 1.10.1 -> 1.12.0 upgrade broke

Peter Laws wrote:
> Jim Hu wrote:
>> Blank as in no content in empty skin or blank as in white screen of
>> death?  If the latter, check the error logs.  Also, try disabling
>> extensions to troubleshoot.
>
> WSOD, apparently.  No extensions other than what ships with the
tarball.

> Searching for logs now ...

[Mon Jun 23 14:58:12 2008] [error] [client 10.197.0.114] PHP Fatal
error:
Class 'DOMDocument' not found in /data/wiki/includes/Preprocessor_D
OM.php on line 566, referer: http://myhost/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Gee, this wouldn't have anything to do with it, would it???  :-)

What is a 'DOMDocument' and where would I get one?

--
Peter Laws / N5UWY
plaws at ou.edu