[Mediawiki-l] backup advice wanted

Jim Hu jimhu at tamu.edu
Mon Jun 23 15:25:39 UTC 2008

Thanks.  Good to know that this works.

Even though our largest are quite a bit bigger, I decided that this
would work, esp. if we do it at 1AM.  I modified a shell script that
Dan Bolser sent me off-list and we're now doing it daily where the
filename includes the day of the week so we have a rotating set going
back one week.  These get backed up via the regular file backup so we
should be able to go back further.

Jim