[Mediawiki-l] Authentication

Heilmannseder Tobias (LVT) Tobias.Heilmannseder at liebherr.com
Mon Jun 23 08:04:57 UTC 2008

Hi,

when you want to use MW with the mod_auth_sspi Module, there are some Problems with Posting Data in Wiki.
There is also a Bugreport on Sourceforge about this.
I first also used this Apache Module, but after several Problems uploading or editing Pages I turned around to http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Ldap

And this LDAP Extension in use by 2 Wikis from me....
I never had any Problem.