[Mediawiki-l] Saving files to NAS

hanbe325 hanbe325 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 00:01:36 UTC 2008

Hi,
I have set up my wiki in a virtual machine running ubutnu. I have enabled
users to upload files. I would like large files (say over 100mb) to be saved
to a ReadyNAS (RAIDed network Storage system) rather than on the virtual
machine.

Anyone know how to do this? It would also be acceptable if the users could
upload the files to the ReadyNas then put a link in the wiki that would
allow users to down load files from the wiki.