[Mediawiki-l] Error after upgrading from 1.9.3

Darren VanBuren onekopaka at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 17:56:11 UTC 2008


Well, you could also try renaming LocalSettings.php and setting  
MediaWiki up like normal. That's also one of the ways to upgrade.
On Jun 14, 2008, at 10:48 AM, Philip Beach wrote:

> Thanks for the tip.. I tried it but the problem is still occurring. I
> already ran the update script.
>
> I'm fairly positive the problem is a faulty entry in  
> LocalSettings.php,
> maybe something that's been depreciated or something similar...
>
> If anyone else has any tips they would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks!
>
> On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 1:32 PM, Darren VanBuren <onekopaka at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Try deleting everything except for extensions or skins and
>> LocalSettings.php, then extracting the new version.
>>
>> Also, check if you ran maintenance/update.php, it may not help  
>> though.
>>
>>
>> On Jun 14, 2008, at 10:27 AM, Philip Beach wrote:
>>
>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> After upgrading my wiki from 1.9.3 to 1.12 I receive the following  
>>> error
>>> message when I try to access the site.
>>>
>>> Internal error
>>>
>>> Detected bug in an extension! Hook efDspHook failed to return a  
>>> value;
>>> should return true to continue hook processing or false to abort.
>>>
>>> Backtrace:
>>>
>>> #0 /var/www/wiki/includes/SpecialPage.php(195):
>>> wfRunHooks('SpecialPage_ini...', Array)
>>> #1 /var/www/wiki/includes/SpecialPage.php(226):  
>>> SpecialPage::initList()
>>> #2 /var/www/wiki/includes/SpecialPage.php(337):
>>> SpecialPage::resolveAlias('Specialpages')
>>> #3 /var/www/wiki/includes/SpecialPage.php(412):
>>> SpecialPage::getPageByAlias('Specialpages')
>>> #4 /var/www/wiki/includes/Wiki.php(193):
>>> SpecialPage::executePath(Object(Title))
>>> #5 /var/www/wiki/includes/Wiki.php(45):
>>> MediaWiki->initializeSpecialCases(Object(Title), Object(StubObject),
>>> Object(WebRequest))
>>> #6 /var/www/wiki/index.php(90): MediaWiki->initialize(Object(Title),
>>> Object(StubObject), Object(User), Object(WebRequest))
>>> #7 {main}
>>> I tried commenting out all of my extensions in LocalSettings.php,  
>>> but it
>>> didn't help.
>>>
>>> Does anyone know what may be wrong?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> MediaWiki-l mailing list
>>> MediaWiki-l at lists.wikimedia.org
>>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l
>>>
>>
>> Darren VanBuren
>> onekopaka at gmail.com
>> ----------------------------------------------
>> Administrator of Onekopakaspace
>>
>> Trunk MediaWiki install:
>> http://oks.verymad.net/~onekopaka/mwtrunk/<http://oks.verymad.net/%7Eonekopaka/mwtrunk/ 
>> >
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> MediaWiki-l mailing list
>> MediaWiki-l at lists.wikimedia.org
>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l
>>
>>
> _______________________________________________
> MediaWiki-l mailing list
> MediaWiki-l at lists.wikimedia.org
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l

Darren VanBuren
onekopaka at gmail.com
----------------------------------------------
Administrator of Onekopakaspace

Trunk MediaWiki install:
http://oks.verymad.net/~onekopaka/mwtrunk/



More information about the MediaWiki-l mailing list