[Mediawiki-l] Wiki on a Stick

Darren VanBuren onekopaka at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 16:53:16 UTC 2008

I am assuming something is wrong with the Apache config. Check in
wosportable/apache2/conf/httpd.conf (just look for httpd.conf
somewhere) for a line like

LoadModule php5_module ../php5/php.dll

If there is no line that loads a .dll for PHP, then most definitely
PHP isn't loaded.

Also, is the 'wosportable' directory in the root of the flashdrive?

The restriction on file sizes is in php.ini which should be in /
wosportable/php5.

You need to change post_max_size and upload_max_filesize.

Note: post_max_size MUST be GREATER THAN upload_max_filesize.

Darren VanBuren
onekopaka at gmail.com