[Mediawiki-l] Strange problem with search

Jim Hu jimhu at tamu.edu
Fri Jun 13 16:20:47 UTC 2008

This is very strange.  The white screen of death should have left
something in the error log after the search for "transaction".  This
log also shows that you still have searchsuggest extension on.  At
this point, my inclination is to
1) do the diagnosis with all the extensions off, since you say that
"transaction" is still crashing the wiki even with all of them off.
2) put something in LocalSettings that would cause a runtime error
just to make sure the logging is working.
3) test what happens if you put "transaction" as in the URL as if it
was a page title.
I might do these in reverse order, actually.

Sorry I can't be more helpful...

Jim