[Mediawiki-l] Mediawiki on CentOS 5, PHP 5.1.6, MySQL 14.12, not working.

Radio Tron paleywiener at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 10:46:53 UTC 2008

Hey Dan! Ha! Got it working :) Should have listened to
you from the beginning - no problems whatsoever! All
of 1 minute to do the install including db/user
creation :) Thanks awfully!

I think the problem was with 'pache and the fact that
Centos heaves all my files into /usr/share/mediawiki
and out of my DocRoot(/var/www/wiki). Might have
worked if I understood Apache better. In this setup,
everything is under /var/www/wiki.

> You need to mention more in IRC.
hehe, It's easier to collect all my thoughts and send
one mail explaining all, than to scurry back and forth
answering a multitude of questions on IRC :p

> Though, I note that your wiki is just plain gone
> right now.

Nahh.. it's a internal domain. Actually, it's just
sitting on my box right now. I need to read up on
Apache and twiddle and understand the Wiki first,
before inflicting my brilliance on other people -
I'm mostly end user when it comes to the wiki(pedia). :)