[Mediawiki-l] Strange problem with search

Jack Eapen C jackec at suntecgroup.com
Wed Jun 11 09:18:58 UTC 2008

I'm getting a "white screen of death". Here's the info from log file:

Main cache: FakeMemCachedClient
Message cache: MediaWikiBagOStuff
Parser cache: MediaWikiBagOStuff
Unstubbing $wgParser on call of $wgParser->setHook from wfFlashMP3
Unstubbing $wgMessageCache on call of $wgMessageCache->addMessages from
efNewestPages
Unstubbing $wgContLang on call of $wgContLang->getMagic from
MagicWord::load
Unstubbing $wgLang on call of $wgLang->getCode from smwfInitMessages
Unstubbing $wgUser on call of $wgUser->getOption from
StubUserLang::_newObject
Language::loadLocalisation(): got localisation for en from source
Unstubbing $wgLoadBalancer on call of $wgLoadBalancer->getConnection
from wfGetDB
IP: 192.168.62.1
MessageCache::load(): got from global cache
Unstubbing $wgOut on call of $wgOut->addScript from TreeView4::addJS
Fully initialised
Request ended normally

Start request
GET /sunwiki/?search=transaction&fulltext=Search
Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg,
application/x-shockwave-flash, */*
Referer: http://sbsws469/sunwiki/?title=Main_Page
CLR 1.1.4322)
Host: sbsws469
Connection: Keep-Alive

[...]
Would search with '+transaction'
Match with /\btransaction\b/
Would search with '+transaction'
Match with /\btransaction\b/

Regards,

Jack
"May He protect us both. May He cause us both to enjoy.May we exert
together. May our studies become brilliant. May we not hate each other"