[Mediawiki-l] array_slice()

Mostafa Daneshvar mostafa at daneshvar.org.uk
Sun Jun 8 12:14:58 UTC 2008

I installed a new wiki in my site. During installation i got this
warning "Warning: A value for session.save_path  has not been set in PHP.ini.
If the default value causes problems with saving session data, set it to a
valid path which is read/write/execute for the user your web server is
running under."
After I changed preferred language wiki doesn't work and always this error
appears "Call to undefined method Language::localisationexist()"