[Mediawiki-l] 2 questions about Mediawiki

John W Foster johnwfoster at verizon.net
Thu Jun 5 16:40:19 UTC 2008

I recently installed another Mediawiki "testste" to practice on. I have
not really added any content and it was installed from the download site
at Mediawiki.com so it is a straight forward install.

I have in some manner had the menue items on the side bar repositioned
so that they are always on the left but below any content when the site
is looked at. I do not know how I managed to do that. Any ideas?

This has most likely been asked and answered many times, but I still
need to know. How do I get all the buttons that Wikipedia has for
editing. So far I have added "The Tex Box only but would like to have
all the others. They do not seem to be extensions, or I am looking in
the wrong place for them.
Thanks!

-
John Foster