[Mediawiki-l] How to Add additional logo to footer like the "powered by mediawiki"?

Darren VanBuren onekopaka at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 01:25:29 UTC 2008

I haven't been able to find the docs. Might have been abandoned.

A extension could put another logo, if I'm not mistaken.

Simplest would be to edit the skin and have the extra logo in the Skin.

Open the site's default skin's main php file (e.g. skins/MonoBook.php).

Find this snippet of code:

<?php
		if($this->data['poweredbyico']) { ?>
<?php 	}