[Mediawiki-l] splitting db

Nicolas Forget nforget at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 16:09:14 UTC 2008

I'm still looking for an answer. I found $wgDefaultExternalStore  who permit
to store data to external store. As i saw in the comments , it has to be
like this :
$wgDefaultExternalStore = array( 'DB://cluster1', 'DB://cluster2' );

Clusters are configured in  $wgExternalServers who is an array of cluster :

$wgExternalServers = array( 'cluster1' => array( 'srv28', 'srv29', 'srv30' ) );

So if i found how to set correctly srv28 of the example to point mysql db,
the problem would be solved. As anyone an idea?

Regards,
Nicolas