[Mediawiki-l] Always having edit conflicts

Joel Penner (Volt) a-joelpe at microsoft.com
Wed Jul 30 16:10:45 UTC 2008

I'm writing a new database abstraction layer for the new sqlsrv php driver and am having datetime issues. Whenever I make an edit, the timestamp that gets returned for the revision is the same as the timestamp for the edit, always.

I thought it was a timezone issue so I formatted the DateTime object that gets returned from the driver to be GMT since I'm using TS_ISO_8601 but that didn't seem to make a difference. Ideas?

Joel Penner
Volt
Microsoft Open Source Software Lab<http://port25.technet.com/>