[Mediawiki-l] Verifying Semantic Forms Installation

Shannon Adams shannon_adams68 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 15:45:34 UTC 2008

I have installed Semantic MediaWiki and have verified that it is working by creating a page called "TestSMW", and in it enter the wiki text:  Property test:  [[testproperty::Dummypage]]

Now, I think I have installed Semantic Forms correctly.  However, how do I tell?  Is there a page I can create with some specific text to ensure that it is installed correctly?

Sorry for the novice question.  I am new to MediaWiki and especially extensions.

Thanks,
Shannon