[Mediawiki-l] installation

Nicolas Caillaud nicolas at lautrecote.org
Wed Jul 30 13:28:32 UTC 2008

thank you for the link :)

it prints now

Notice: unserialize() [function.unserialize]: Error at offset 0 of 80
bytes in /mediawiki/includes/BagOStuff.php on line 392

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 311296 bytes) in /mediawiki/includes/SkinTemplate.php on line
420

When installing, the first time I click on the button to process the
installation, I got the same sort of error ... clicking another time
goes OK