[Mediawiki-l] Issues with UserStatsClass.php within the SocialProfile extension

Andrew Thornton andrew.thornton at thorntonindustries.com
Tue Jul 29 16:59:45 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am receiving the following error whenever I try to update points
within the SocialProfile extension:

Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/webroot/extensions/SocialProfile/UserStats/UserStatsClass.php on line
433

Line 433 starts:

                       foreach($this->point_values as $point_field =>
$point_value){
                               if($this->stats_fields[$point_field]){
                                       $field =
$this->stats_fields[$point_field];
                                       $new_total_points +=
$point_value * $row->$field;

This is on Mediawiki 1.12.0 and SocialProfile extension version 1.1.

Does anyone have any ideas? I appreciate it.