[Mediawiki-l] Adding php and style

Martin S shieldfire at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 13:11:07 UTC 2008

Anyone using the Ajax Ratings extension?
In the README it says

3. Enter this line at the top of any page where you want
   to have rating bars.
<?php require('_drawrating.php'); ?>

4. Point to the right Javascript and CSS files (you need
   behavior.js, rating.js, and rating.css)
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript"
src="js/behavior.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript"
src="js/rating.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/rating.css" />

etc

For #3 I'm planning on using it for pages generated by a certain template
(using semantic forms) but I *guess* this is basic procedure for all pages
in Mediawiki?
I'm not too comfortable with mediawiki yet to be certain how to do this.
Should this go in the Monobook.php file? (That would solve the #3 issue) Any
suggestions from those using this extension?

Cheers,

Martin S

--
Regards,