[Mediawiki-l] advice on telling wiki: Don't run extension if MW version 1.13

Christensen, Courtney ChristensenC at BATTELLE.ORG
Thu Jul 10 18:17:17 UTC 2008

I just wrote an extension that mimics the PAGESINCAT Magic Word until
I'm allowed to upgrade our MW version.  I don't want the wiki to get
hosed up when we finally upgrade.  What is a good way to not load the
extension if the wiki version is high enough?  Right now I am using the
inaccurate
if (function_exists( 'wfLoadExtensionMessages' )) {
	return true;
}

Courtney Christensen