[Mediawiki-l] problem with Polyglot

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 12:23:13 UTC 2008

Hi,

on our project wiki we use Polyglot extension for managing
multilingual context. I am facing to a strange problem with this
extension. Step by step:

1) create new page with translation (e.g. "Page/cs")
2) save page

In the result, I cannot see "Czech" in "other languages" sidebar box.

I realized that when I change LocalSettings.php file (e.g. just adding
a blank line). After saving the file and reloading "Page", "Czech"
appears in "other languages" box. That's strange.

Thank you in advance for any advise how to solve this problem.

Best regards, Martin Landa

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *