[Mediawiki-l] Redirect

Andrew Miller andrew at yoursearchadvisor.com
Mon Jul 7 20:23:34 UTC 2008

Jon,

Could it be an issue related to your .htaccess file? In my experience, that
is the most likely place to set up any domain redirects or URL rewriting.
Are you trying NOT to redirect to the /wiki directory?

This is my first message to the list. So far the depth and breadth of
information shared has been phenomenal. I plan on participating more as I
learn my way around my mediawiki installation before we go live. Thanks!

Andrew

--

Andrew Miller
Your Search Advisor, LLC