[Mediawiki-l] Citizendium calls for bids on an Mediawiki extension

Larry Sanger sanger at citizendium.org
Thu Jul 3 18:32:12 UTC 2008

All,

The Citizendium Foundation would like to call for bids from MediaWiki
programmers on this extension:

https://lists.purdue.edu/pipermail/citizendium-tools/2008-January/000239.htm

If you like the extension idea, make a proposal...you might end up getting
paid to do something you'd like to do anyway.  We can afford to pay for this
now, and we'll certainly pay something that's reasonable.  If you have any
questions about what we're asking, that might affect the bids, please let me
know and I'll post a clarification.

Let's say that the bids will close (if any reasonable bids are received) in
a week--July 9.

--Larry