[Mediawiki-l] Semantic extension + FCKeditor

Matt Long mlong212 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 14:35:53 UTC 2008

Does anyone have both extensions installed and have them working
together? I am not able to use FCKeditor due to it re-writing the
properties into some other code.
How do i prevent a property: [[qd title::test]]
from turning into this:
test
class="swmfactboxheadbrowse">[[Special:Browse/Sandbox-2Fsemantic|Sandbox/semantic]]</span></span><span
class="smwrdflink"><span
class="rdflink">[[Special:ExportRDF/Sandbox/semantic|RDF
feed]]</span></span>
{| class="smwfacttable"
|-
| class="smwpropname" | [[Property:Qd title|Qd&nbsp;title]]
| class="smwprops" | test
|}

I have the lastest nightly build of the fckeditor extension
<http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:FCKeditor_%28by_FCKeditor_and_Wikia%29>
with fckeditor 2.6.2 <http://www.fckeditor.net/whatsnew> with
MediaWiki <http://www.mediawiki.org/> 	1.12.0
PHP <http://www.php.net/> 	5.2.5 (cgi-fcgi)