[Mediawiki-l] experience with blog extension

Maciej Gawinecki mgawinecki at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 14:46:24 UTC 2008

We host description of our research work in form of Wiki, using
MediaWiki. I would like to start a blog inside of our Wiki, not on one
of publicly available blog hosting services, becuase we want to have
more control over the storage of data and uniform access to them
(through MediaWiki).

Can you suggest me any extension to MediaWiki which allows for having a
blog as one of Wiki pages ? What are your experience with existing
extensions ?

By blog I mean a single Wiki page, where:
* Entries are sorted by date of publication
* Under each entry there is a list of comments or a link to the
   separate page with only commented entry and detailed list of
   comments made to it

Thank you for your time,
Maciej