[Mediawiki-l] Special:recentchanges queries

Cameron cameronem at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 01:01:30 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I have a few queries about this page, sorry if this gets a little long!

*Part 1*
I am trying to include the content of the Special:recentchanges but only for
a certain number of days.

This works if I do {{Special:Recentchanges}} however if I put
{{Special:Recentchanges&days=5}} I get a red link to create the page.

Is there a way of performing what I am trying to accomplish?

*Part 2*
Is there a way of having unique page names appear only (ie if there have
been multiple edits of a particular page over a period of time, that it only
appears once?).

*Part 3*
Is there a way to get this emailed out as a report every X days?

Thanks heaps in advance!