[Mediawiki-l] Programmatically appending, not prepending, a category?

Daniel Barrett danb at VistaPrint.com
Tue Jan 29 15:20:50 UTC 2008

In an extension, I'm using Brion's method to add a category to a page
automatically:

    $cat = Title::makeTitle(NS_CATEGORY, "My category");
    $wgParser->mOutput->addCategory($cat->getDBkey(),
$wgParser->mTitle->getPrefixedText() );

This always prepends the category so it appears first on the page. Is
there a way to make it appear last instead?

I tried setting the second parameter ("sort") parameter to something
like "zzzzz", but looking at the rendering in OutputPage->
addCategoryLinks(), this parameter appears to be unused.

Thanks for any help.
DanB