[Mediawiki-l] template parameters within preformatted blocks

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 10:33:36 UTC 2008

On 28/01/2008, Platonides <Platonides at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thomas Dalton wrote:
> >
> > That won't work - with that, the preformating will only apply to the
> > Template: page itself, rather than on pages it's transcluded to.
>
> I tested it on wikipedia before posting.

And it worked? Odd... either I'm completely misunderstanding
noinclude, or there's bug there. The pre should be removed when
transcluding it, so the parameter would display as regular text, not
preformatted.

***
I've just tested it myself and you're right, it definitely works. That
looks like a bug to me...