[Mediawiki-l] [Bulk] Problems with search

friederb fb64de at yahoo.de
Mon Jan 28 13:40:05 UTC 2008

hallo guenter,

I had the same strange experience, searching for <ccc> noooothing came

without knowing any details about the mediawiki-code I found out, that
anything shorter than 4 letters isn´t found by the search-engine. it
should be possible to change that somewhere in the php-search-script of
the mediawiki-software.

does anybody know how to change that?

greetings, frieder