[Mediawiki-l] Hello, newbie here.

Cindy Livengood cmlivengood at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 12:35:13 UTC 2008

Dear List Members,

I'm new to this list and new to the wiki admin stuff.  I need to start a
wiki for my school.  I'm not a programmer, but I will learn anything I a
need to learn.

I need it for both the public use and intra-organizational use of the
district I teach in, so some things will require a user log-in and others
won't.

I have noticed there are several places to download wiki from, but I need to
know what would be the best package to download that would be the easiest
for me to set up with minimal programming requirements.

Any URLs and advice you can offer a newbie would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Cindy