[Mediawiki-l] When I edit a page all images get changed (wrapped)?

hanbe325 hanbe325 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 23:07:22 UTC 2008

Hi,
I have just started setting up a wiki and have come across a weird error.
Note I'm using the FCKeditor.
When I create a link to an image every thing works fine and if I examine the
page as wiki test I see the following link displayed

 [[Image:Star.jpg]]<br>                         (Where Star.jpg is the image
I want)

If I save and exit every thing is perfect. However if I ever go back and
edit that page, i.e. just hit the edit button adn then the save button the
images get wrapped in some weird text.

The link gets changed, to the following words appear.

 [[/index.php/Image:Star.jpg|[[Image:|Image:Star.jpg]]]]

Any ideas?

Sorry I am really new to this so not sure whats going on.