[Mediawiki-l] Upgrade 1.10.1->1.11.0 new png images broke.

Don Krause dkrause at unixplanet.net
Thu Jan 17 23:05:43 UTC 2008

I just upgraded from 1.10.1 to 1.11.0, and I can no longer see new png
files.

Old pngs work fine, but new ones now get a link instead of the actual
image. ie:

[[Image:test.jpg]] shows the test.jpg on the page (as expected), but
[[Image:test.png]] puts "Image:Test.png" as a link to the images
special page.

The image doesn't show up on /mediawiki/index.php/Image:Test.png
either, but I can view it, or download it from there.

Did I miss something during the upgrade? Are PNGs different now.
Everything else appears to function correctly.

Thanks

=Don=