[Mediawiki-l] Problem loading the messages of a custom special page

Kilian winkelklammern at texttheater.de
Tue Jan 15 11:25:09 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm mystified by a warning displayed on my special page of system
messages:

Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First
argument is expected to be a valid callback,
'RecentlyStrengthenedVerbs::loadMessages' was given
in /srv/www/vhosts/texttheater.de/subdomains/verben/httpdocs/includes/Hooks.php on line 114

Go to
http://verben.texttheater.de/index.php?title=Spezial:MediaWiki-Systemnachrichten&ot=html to see the error in action.

RecentlyStrengthenedVerbs::loadMessages seems to be called though, as
the localized message of my RecentlyStrengthenedVerbs extension is
displayed correctly.

Any ideas?

~ Kilian