[Mediawiki-l] le modèle Clr me fait des dégâts

Dr JFBurté burtejf at orange.fr
Sun Jan 13 18:17:42 UTC 2008

>> I am grateful that I do not live near any bodies of water
>> large enough to support sea monsters in my computer!

Hi Steve,
They just also are some ..**gremlins** for a while on Earth ;O))

about my pb, that seams to run better since (I cross fingers)
.. I have cleared some little html tag "errors" in the code of the few
templates I have picked on Mediawiki
= perhaps <clear both; />  is well running on the computers of the Wikimedia
Foundation, but not in France ;O))
.. or some inapparent errors with links that break the Parser Functions ?
A little exercise to simplify the code is ever good.

Sure I will also meet some other bugs because I try to mix a lot of
common.css and common.js and other mediawiki:definitions that come from
differents wiki, with perharps some confusions that come with ... good, I
also have some nights to spend to my Project ;O)
@+ ... and have a cool swim in the river without Krakens !