[Mediawiki-l] HELP request -- Spam pages and FALSE LOGIN pages on wiki

Kilian Evang winkelklammern at texttheater.de
Sun Jan 13 01:00:02 UTC 2008

Am Samstag, den 12.01.2008, 14:09 -0800 schrieb Shannon Bohle:
>   Basically, if I had not seen this on my website user tracking log, I would not know these pages even existed. They are "invisible".

I guess what you see is "There is currently no text in this page, you can search for this page title in other pages or edit this page." This means that the page does not exist in your wiki. And only that's why you can't delete or redirect them. So don't worry, the spammers did not actually create these pages. They may have added links to the non-existing pages on other pages.

~ Kilian