[Mediawiki-l] Noob's question about the weight of the data caused by a lot of revisons

Dr JFBurté burtejf at orange.fr
Fri Jan 11 15:45:57 UTC 2008

> That's because you're going through your webserver, which is
> configured not to allow direct access to that folder (which is
> correct). You need to load a terminal/command prompt and run the php
> file from there

Hi Thomas,
.. and how to install that kind of terminal on my **personnal** PC running
Windows XP + WAMP ?
I believed it was'nt  any right pb with any php program running at home with
XP.
.. Any idea about the way to deal with that for me ?
n00b I am, n00b I'll die too ;O))
PS : for my distant wiki, the hoster just answer me that's no solution for
me because I'am hosted through a "mutualised" server (that does not allow
any ssh) and not a private server,
@+