[Mediawiki-l] Mediawiki skin problem (links)

Alain van Acker a.v.a at home.nl
Mon Jan 7 11:43:21 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I am trying to alter the monobook skin and I am running into a weird
problem (version 1.5.5).

Some links are still "clickable" while others behave as simple text, but
are displayed in blue.
When I have a look at the source of the webpage, the links are displayed
exactly the same.
The page in question is at
http://gemologyproject.com/wiki/index.php?title=Habit&useskin=test .

The first "form" link is not clickable (first sentence in the Basic
section), while the 2nd "form" link (in the Related Topics section)
works as expected/hoped.

Another strange thing is that I can not highlight the text in the
"Basic" section. I'm sure the two problems are related.

Does anyone have an idea what causes this?

Thanks,

Alain