[Mediawiki-l] Ajax Search Suggest (my first extension)

Adam Meyer meyer7 at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 29 23:24:29 UTC 2008

I just finished my first extension. It needs work I know, but perhaps
anyone looking for something like this can use it and let me know what
it needs.

It is a very lightweight search suggestion. (under 5k). When typing
into the search box, articles containing those letters or word will be
displayed under the search bar.

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Search_Suggest

Thank you to everyone who helped make this work.
If you would like to help make this better, I would really love any
help.
I would like to be able to select what you want to choose using the
arrow keys.

Also, I could easily make the suggestions links so anyone could just
click on them.