[Mediawiki-l] disabling the option to create new accounts

Florian Poeck (EDV) - Kniel System-Electronic GmbH f.poeck at kniel.de
Thu Feb 28 11:48:05 UTC 2008

Hello,

what is the supposed way if i want to disable the option to create new
accounts on my wiki ?
I expected this setting would be located in LocalSettings.php but i
havent found something related to my search-keywords.

At the moment my users can easily create themself new accouts, just be
selecting the option inside my wiki installation.
As all needed accounts are created already (fix amount of users) it
would be great if i could disabling the option to create new accounts now.

Any suggestions ?

(Mediawiki 1.11)

Best regards
Florian

--
 - Stromversorgungen für industrielle Anwendungen -

   Kniel System-Electronic GmbH
   Postfach 210849 - 76158  Karlsruhe - Deutschland
   Telefon +49 721 95920 - Fax +49 721 9592100
   www.kniel.de
   -
   Geschäftsführer:
   Dipl. Ing. (FH) Helmut Kniel
   Dipl. Ing. (FH) Dieter Bretschneider
   Hannelore Gob
   USt-ID: DE 143 598 834
   registriert beim Amtsgericht Mannheim, HRB 101538