[Mediawiki-l] Does anyone use the category browser?

Anders Wegge Jakobsen wegge at wegge.dk
Thu Feb 28 08:42:13 UTC 2008

 While investigating the cause of errors like:

PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: stack in .../includes/Title.php on line 2737

 I doscovered that the category browsing feature seem to have been
broken since revision 4913, which is more than three years old. I've
added the missing declaration in revision 31370, but I'm wondering if
anyone except me is actually using the feature?

--
// Wegge
<http://geowiki.wegge.dk/wiki/Forside> - Alt om geocaching

believed to be clean.