[Mediawiki-l] Few questions

Christensen, Courtney ChristensenC at BATTELLE.ORG
Wed Feb 27 13:55:44 UTC 2008

Hi Usamah,

If you use your own modification of this:
#editform textarea {
  border: inset 1px gray;
  background-color: #fdfdfd;
  padding: 2px;
  font-family: sans-serif;
  font-size: 110%;
  line-height: 1.5em;
}
In your monobook.css then you can change the text in the editform to
whatever you want.  It doesn't cause any problems that I've found and my
users say it is much easier to read.  Good luck on the why and your
other question.