[Mediawiki-l] NUMBEROFARTICLES

Christopher.Reigrut at Key.com Christopher.Reigrut at Key.com
Thu Feb 14 16:40:58 UTC 2008

I did see this on a windows installation we had.  I never did figure out
what caused it.  My brute force solution was to run initStats.php every 5
minutes.
Christopher M. Reigrut
Applications Systems Architect
Key Technology Services / KeyBank
1000 South McCaslin Boulevard
Superior, Colorado 80027
720-304-1049

<mediawiki-l at lists.wikimedia.org>

> [Mediawiki-l] NUMBEROFARTICLES
>
> NUMBEROFARTICLES system variable seems to have stopped updating itself.
> Anyone ever seen this?

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It
is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing
or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error,
please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal
information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose
such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which
you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114