[Mediawiki-l] Run Mediawiki on IIS

Ross McKay rosko at zeta.org.au
Wed Feb 13 23:14:17 UTC 2008

Nelson A Li wrote:

>I can assure you onething that I did everything by the "book".  However,
>when I try to run my wiki or info.php, I got a popup window asking me if I
>want to "open" or "save" the php file.  Can anybody figure any my wrong
>doing at this point?  If more info can help, I can certainly provide it.
>But, somehow I know someone knows the answer by now...

Can you confirm that you downloaded the PHP installer from this link and
installed it? What version did you install? Did you use the installer or
the ZIP package?

http://www.php.net/downloads.php

If you can confirm that, then we can go step-by-step through ensuring
that IIS knows about PHP.
--
Ross McKay, Toronto, NSW Australia
"Let the laddie play wi the knife - he'll learn"