[Mediawiki-l] Alternatives to FileLink-Extension?

Kämtner, Daniel kaemtner at Gunt.de
Tue Feb 12 12:39:34 UTC 2008

Hi Katharina,
Since yesterday, I´m working on a solution and I guess I´ll finish the intigration into mediawiki 1.11.1, in the next two days.
I have the same problem, that you have and since I saw your "FileLink.Extention" I willing to find a way for mediawiki 1.11.1
I guess it shoud work under 1.11.0 too.

Regards

Daniel

Hi All,

as there seems to be nobody willing or able to make the FileLink-Extension
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:FileLink work with MediaWiki 1.11.0 I'm
now looking for an alternative to this Extension for easy inclusion of links to
local files, preferably through a windows-like-search-gui through wich the local
file can be selected.

Does anybody know of such an extension?

Mit freundlichen Gr??en

Katharina Wolkwitz