[Mediawiki-l] four basics I am lost with.

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Tue Feb 12 11:35:29 UTC 2008

I try to do four probably basic things but not being a PHP/JS
dedicated programmer I do not succeed.
I wish to :

1. replace the Monobook backgound image (and color if it goes with it).
2. click on the logo and reach an external URL or
3. a full page with search and menu as the Wikipedia welcome page.
4. get a working example of a bi/multilingual configuration or an
how-to I can understand (not the different options, just a complete sample).

When my site is OK I plan to make it a configuration on a USB key
with its own generation program, so everyone can install an
operational multilingual wiki based system in minutes.

Thank you for your help !
jfc