[Mediawiki-l] how to create indiviual user group

anand kumar anandshahil11 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 08:45:29 UTC 2008

Hii to ALL
1.actually i want to create a indiviual group in mediawiki and want to
cretae one super user for that group .

2. i want to make a super admin that can have a control of each n
every thing in mediawiki.

3. how i m able to assign a permission to a group

4. how i can able to attach few pages to a group