[Mediawiki-l] AJAX find and add link

Grietinus Koops grietinus at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 15:59:46 UTC 2008

Adam,
This looks excellent to me! Unfortunately I don't have the time or the
expertise to make this (even) better, but I'd be happy to use it in the wiki
I'm running. We have the issue that people publish articles and others don't
know the exact spelling of the article name.
By using yr extension it will be a lot more easy to find the right article
name.
Keep up the good work!

Grietinus