[Mediawiki-l] Problem with watch list

Philip Beach beachboy4231 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 14:47:25 UTC 2008

Hello all,

Users on my wiki are complaining of a problem with the watchlist.

"I appear to be having problems with my watchlist. Occasionally I
notice articles that are changed are not appearing on my watchlist. It
appears to be articles which have been protected. Protected articles
that I put on my watchlist, or that I edit, are okay, but articles
that I already have on my watchlist that are then protected don't
appear, at least sometimes (until I edit them again)."

Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Thanks