[Mediawiki-l] upgrade successful or not? were schema changes made?

Eric Frost eric.frost at mp2kmag.com
Sat Feb 2 12:20:58 UTC 2008

>>Navigate to Special:Version on the wiki and see what it says. It
sounds like you have not yet upgraded though.<<

Actually, they do both say MediaWiki 1.11.1 e.g.
http://www.mapelves.com/index.php/Special:Version

Is it still possible the database schema was not updated? What is an
example of a database change from 1.10 to 1.11.1 that I could
verify in MySQL?

Nothing really seems to be broken.. is there a database log I could
check to see if there have been SQL errors?

Thanks,
Eric

http://www.elfcorp.com http://www.elfmapping.com